Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Art Prize, Art Prize, Arty Arty Art Prize

Francis and I had serious fun times in Grand Rapids, MI setting up for Art Prize this past weekend.  GR is a fun town!














I installed Candy Store grid (at least a part of it) in the front window area of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.  If any of you are out and about in Grand Rapids - vote for me!  The instructions for doing so are on the Art Prize site and my number to vote me up is 51271.

Some pics of the work:
 
from outside looking in



my labels!
grandiose candy store
note the white frames...

2 comments:

  1. Bridgette! I was trying to say that I LOVE your "Candy Store" paintings! So if my comment finally appears, you will know how I feel! Once again, LOVE the patterns, colors and arrangements--delicious!! Oh, and the white frames are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! I guess we can both officially confess to liking bright color...

    ReplyDelete